Monday, February 28, 2011

still here.

Just wanted to send out a quick post.  I'm still here.  Still learning, still seeing, still feeling.

And in the end, it's all so so good.

More will come, as the busy-ness settles.  I typed business but then realized that's not what I meant.  Maybe it was, as busy-ness can but business.  Maybe that's why they call it business, because it's usually busy?

Quick ramblings.

I feel each and every one of you with me, even if we have not been in touch over these past few months.  Know there are moments when all of you who read this, yes, you, come into my mind as I see, hear, smell, and feel the feelings of world distances.  Sending hellos and hugs into the universe like messages in a bottle.  Did you feel it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, feeling your presence spirtually as I send positive spiritual energy to be with you on your journey.